Monday, April 2, 2012

Coolest Book Trailer Ever


I'm not a huge fan of book trailers. The fact of the matter is, they're expensive and tricksy and in my honest opinion, they don't do much to sell books because I don't think they do the books justice like a damn good back cover blurb does.


HOWEVER...

Tara Fuller, a fellow Entangled author, has COMPLETELY changed my mind. I'm not ashamed to admit (well, maybe a little) that I'm strictly an adult romance reader. I don't read YA because I prefer to read about adult relationships with all of the adult facets (if you know what I mean). But I will BUY this book. And I will READ this book. Because of  THIS book trailer.



Isn't it amazing? I love how it's told from the male character's POV. It's so incredibly compelling, so romantic. The thing that sets this book trailer apart from 99% of other book trailers I've seen? The video action of the characters. Usually stock photos are used which isn't as interesting for obvious reasons and also causes a problem with the subjects in the photos not being the same people, but merely people with similar traits (i.e. dark hair).

Congrats, Tara. This is phenomenal.

Here's the info for Tara's book, INBETWEEN, releasing 8-14-12 from Entangled Teen.


Since the car crash that took her father’s life three years ago, Emma’s life has been a freaky—and unending—lesson in caution. Surviving “accidents” has taken priority over being a normal seventeen-year-old, so Emma spends her days taking pictures of life instead of living it. Falling in love with a boy was never part of the plan. Falling for a reaper who makes her chest ache and her head spin? Not an option.

It’s not easy being dead, especially for a reaper in love with a girl fate has put on his list not once, but twice. Finn’s fellow reapers give him hell about spending time with Emma, but Finn couldn’t let her die before, and he’s not about to let her die now. He will protect the girl he loves from the evil he accidentally unleashed, even if it means sacrificing the only thing he has left…his soul.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that was some kiss. Wait, are they teenagers? Am I allowed to think that's hot!? Oh dear. Love the premise as well, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Amber! I thought the same thing when I realized I should probably close my gaping maw. LOL

      Delete
  2. Gina!!! Thank you SO much! You seriously just made my day. :) I am so happy you liked it. Big hugs and thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Tara. I meant every word. :)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha, as someone who reads and writes both, I agree, it's hot... and yes, you can totally think that! Most of the time the guys are legal age (18 is legal right? lol) and if not, imagine it is like a TV show where the teen guys are really played by twenty somethings and you are good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as you when it comes to trailers, usually I don't like them. But yeah, I liked that one, and yep, it was the kiss that did it for me :) I'll keep my feelers out for this book!

    ReplyDelete

Take a few seconds to commment, I'd love to hear your thoughts...